The Rolls-Royce Phantom V


Rolls-Royce’s new 6230cc all-alloy V8 engine was introduced in the autumn of 1959 and used to power the Silver Cloud II and Bentley S2, as well as the Rolls-Royce Phantom V. The long-wheelbase limousine Phantom V served as a replacement for the royalty/heads of state-only Phantom IV and the Silver Wraith. The Phantom V was nearly 20 feet in length and provided a spacious interior accommodation with generous boot space. Rolls-Royce’s in-house coachbuilder H.J. Mulliner, Park Ward Ltd. produced what as in effect the ‘standard’ seven-passenger limousine coachwork for the Phantom V.

The Rolls-Royce Phantom V originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Wed, 27 May 2015 19:39:18 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.


Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed